Board-eligible physicians: Join the OB revolution!
At OBHG we make care safer and more accessible for moms and babies. We help prevent physician burnout. We reduce risk for hospitals. And we make an incredible impact on patients’ lives.
When you join the 800+ exceptional OB/GYNs who have already chosen to work with us, you’ll have the opportunity to bond with some of the best obstetricians in the U.S., build your ultimate career, and help shape the future of our specialty.
What do OBHG hospitalists do? This. And more.
- Handle OB/GYN emergencies
- Partner with private practice physicians
- Evaluate and treat triage patients
- Manage labor
- Deliver babies
- Perform surgeries and surgical assists
- Care for unassigned patients
- Help educate residents and medical students
- Develop safety and quality initiatives
- Become industry influencers
- Serve on hospital committees
- Participate in clinical trials
- Lead positive change for women’s health
Seeking the modern OB/GYN
We’re looking for intrepid young physicians who want to be on the forefront of women’s healthcare – improving processes and transforming care. Excellent clinical and communication skills are a must. Are you adept at relationship building? Is team-based care in your DNA? We’d love to talk with you.
The whole package
OBHG full-time benefits include:
- Competitive compensation
- Leadership development opportunities
- Continuing medical education allowance
- Paid medical malpractice insurance with tail
- Reimbursement for state licensure
- Medical, dental, vision and 401K
- The freedom to create your own schedule
- Simulation training experience
- Society of OB/GYN Hospitalists (SOGH) membership
- Access to CARE – our unique peer support program
- The ability to network with colleagues from all over the country via our private Ob Exchange app
Choose your own adventure
Each OBHG program is different, because each hospital is different. You decide where you want to live, and the kind of work experience you want. And if you move, you’ll have the option to transfer. So far, we have 160 partner hospitals across 32 states, and new locations are added all the time. The possibilities are (nearly) endless.
Simply put, we’re the best at OB hospitalist medicine because it’s all we do. We revolutionized 24/7 obstetric care in 2006 – and we’ve been saving lives, expanding our national footprint, and leading the way ever since. The talented physicians who work within our programs are the lifeblood of this organization. That’s why we’re dedicated to creating and sustaining a truly clinician-centered culture.
Apply today. Questions? Our expert clinical recruiters have answers. Contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.967.2289.