Hospital Advantage Financially Viable Operational Excellence Physician Advantage Patient Advantage Program Map Metrics/Stats Case Studies Program Success Stories
"Using the Ob Hospitalist Group is one of the best things we have ever done for our OB patients, our staff and our community."
Partners in Success
As the original architect of the Obstetric Emergency Department (commonly referred to as an OBED), Ob Hospitalist Group’s partner hospitals benefit from our leading-edge experience and personalized approach. As the industry’s leading provider of OB/GYN hospitalist services, we leverage our experience and leading-edge practices to develop and deliver a highly effective, financially viable OB/GYN hospitalist program with your specific goals in mind. Our first step in any potential partnership is to listen. Then together we craft a customized program to meet or exceed your unique goals.
There’s a general consensus among healthcare observers that hospitalist medicine is in an excellent position to make a positive impact on a number of hospital initiatives. OBHG has successfully partnered with over 130 current and on-boarding hospitals across the nation and has a staggering 95% contract renewal rate. They see the program as an investment in their women’s healthcare line and the cornerstone of their patient safety and business development efforts.
Our vast experience has taught us that while each hospital is unique, many hospitals look to OBHG to help them reach the same objectives:
- Improve patient safety and satisfaction through the immediate availability of specialists in the management of high-risk obstetric encounters and emergencies.
- Prevent the loss of physicians and delivery volume (knowing that a loss of obstetric volume will most likely be associated with a loss in elective surgery volume).
- Retain transports (which increase patient satisfaction and revenue).
- Increase market share by reaching out to physicians who are splitting deliveries with their competition or who are exclusive with their competition.
- Increase market share by reaching out to family practitioners, mid-level providers and clinics.
- Grow their high-risk service and become known as the leader in obstetrics for their market.
- Foster the relationship with obstetric patients so that they choose the hospital for their other healthcare needs (and those of their families).
“The entire hospital is enthusiastic about OBHG’s presence, ranging from nurses to our administration. Our OBED runs smoothly, reduces liability and allows nurses to be more effective.”