"What makes OBHG stand out is their knowledge of how to run a program and get quality physicians. I would trust our four OBHG hospitalists with my own family."
Highly Skilled Physician Needed for Key Leadership Role
Ob Hospitalist Group, the nation's largest dedicated employer of OB hospitalists, is currently seeking an extraordinary OB/GYN leader to fill one of our most prestigious roles - the Site Medical Director for our program in the San Francisco Bay Area. This is a full-time, salaried position.
As part of the OBHG clinical leadership team, the Site Medical Director embraces a threefold focus on clinical operations - program operations to ensure quality care is delivered, building and maintaining relationships as part of a spirit of service to others, and financial stewardship to ensure the longevity of the program.
- Focus on dedicated admin time with a part-time clinical workload
- Supervise, mentor, advise, and support team members including advanced nurse practitioners
- Collaborate with hospital leadership to ensure that clinical care is being delivered efficiently
- Complete oversight of the provider team in collaboration with OBHG’s support system
- Encourage and ensure hospitalist participation in overall quality initiatives
- Board Certified OB/GYN Physician
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven leadership skills - minimum of five years clinical leadership experience desired
- Able to attend regular meetings at assigned hospital even when not working a clinical shift
This position offers a very competitive salary, full benefits, paid medical malpractice insurance with tail, unparalleled physician support and resources, and a large network (600+) of OB hospitalist colleagues who speak your language - in addition to a sign-on bonus and relocation assistance.
If you are passionate about people and committed to delivering excellence with each patient encounter, we welcome you to join us on our journey to elevate the standard of women's healthcare in the Berkeley, CA community.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Senior Clinical Recruiter Jason Tafoya (JTafoya@OBHG.com or 864.908.2723) or Senior Clinical Recruiter Julie Burger (JBurger@OBHG.com or 864.285.9129).