Apply Now Recruiting Map Sign up for Job Alerts Hospitalist Lifestyle Hospitalist Benefits Hospitalist Requirements Diplomat Program Resident Recruiting Clinician Testimonials Meet Your Recruiter
"Ultimately, I think the hospitalist program for OBHG is the wave of the future and as with all things, I have been glad that NAMC desires to be on the forefront of the best practices for women’s health."
Benefits for clinical employees
Since 2006, Ob Hospitalist Group has been elevating the standard of women's healthcare by providing in-house OB/GYN clinician support to our partner hospitals 24-hours a day, 365 days a year. Our exceptionally skilled hospitalists are the lifeblood of this mission.
- Competitive compensation
- Fully funded medical malpractice insurance with tail
- Medical benefits
- 401k match (for hospitalists who work 7 or more shifts per month)
- CME allowance
- Full-time, part-time and travel positions
Exceptional work/life balance
(An average of 21 days off a month)
- A predictable schedule
- Risk management protocols
- OBHG clinical management support
- Programs that are embraced by hospital clinicians
- Opportunities to work in community clinics
- Broad range of geographic locations
- Opportunities for professional advancement and leadership training
- A large internal network of hospitalist colleagues
If you are interested in joining the Ob Hospitalist Group team, or would like to learn more about the advantages of becoming a hospitalist, we encourage you to contact our clinical recruiting staff at email@example.com, via phone at 800.967.2289, or by submitting your information today.
We respect your privacy. We will never share your information.
OBHG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.