Apply Now Recruiting Map Sign up for Job Alerts Hospitalist Lifestyle Hospitalist Benefits Hospitalist Requirements Diplomat Program Resident Recruiting Clinician Testimonials Meet Your Recruiter
"The second night after OBHG started, a woman came in with an abruption and needed a stat C-section surgery. The OBHG physician got her into surgery within 16 minutes vs. the standard of 30 minutes. This probably averted a disaster and went a long way in confirming our decision with the nurses and local groups."
Benefits for clinical employees
Since 2006, Ob Hospitalist Group has been elevating the standard of women's healthcare by providing in-house OB/GYN clinician support to our partner hospitals 24-hours a day, 365 days a year. Our exceptionally skilled hospitalists are the lifeblood of this mission.
- Competitive compensation
- Fully funded medical malpractice insurance with tail
- Medical benefits
- 401k match (for hospitalists who work 7 or more shifts per month)
- CME allowance
- Full-time, part-time and travel positions
Exceptional work/life balance
(An average of 21 days off a month)
- A predictable schedule
- Risk management protocols
- OBHG clinical management support
- Programs that are embraced by hospital clinicians
- Opportunities to work in community clinics
- Broad range of geographic locations
- Opportunities for professional advancement and leadership training
- A large internal network of hospitalist colleagues
If you are interested in joining the Ob Hospitalist Group team, or would like to learn more about the advantages of becoming a hospitalist, we encourage you to contact our clinical recruiting staff at firstname.lastname@example.org, via phone at 800.967.2289, or by submitting your information today.
We respect your privacy. We will never share your information.
OBHG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.