Apply Now Recruiting Map Hospitalist Lifestyle Hospitalist Benefits Hospitalist Requirements Diplomat Program Resident Recruiting Clinician Testimonials Meet Your Recruiter Recruiting Newsletter
"I have not yet had one patient complaint about the program."
Quality of Care. Quality of Life.
Since 2006, Ob Hospitalist Group has been Elevating the Standard of Women’s Healthcare by providing in-house OB/GYN clinician support to our partner hospitals 24-hours a day, 365 days a year. Our exceptionally skilled hospitalists are the cornerstone of this mission. We offer:
- Competitive and Consistent Pay
- Fully Funded Medical Malpractice Insurance With Tail
- Medical Benefits for Full-time Employees
- Full- and Part-time Positions
Exceptional Work/Life Balance
(Typically 21 Days off a Month)
- A Predictable Schedule
- Risk Management Protocols
- Paid CME
- OBHG Clinical Management Support
- Programs That Are Embraced by Hospital Nurses and Physicians
- Opportunities to Work in Community Clinics
- Broad Range of Geographical Locations
- Professional Opportunities for Leadership and Advancement
- A Large Internal Network of OB/GYN Hospitalist Colleagues
- Lower Turnover than Industry Standards
Ob Hospitalist Group embraces an unparalleled commitment to elevating the quality and safety of women’s healthcare, and we are passionate about transforming Labor and Delivery departments nationwide. The key that brings our vision to fruition is the skilled clinicians who join our team.
If you are interested in joining the Ob Hospitalist Group team, or would like to learn more about the advantages of becoming an OBHG hospitalist, we encourage you to contact our clinical recruiting staff at Recruiting@OBHG.com, via phone at 800.967.2289, or by submitting your information to an OBHG representative today.
We respect your privacy. We will never share your information and will only communicate directly with you. We will initiate contact only to update you on current or upcoming opportunities in your requested geographic area.
OBHG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.