Recruiting Map Hospitalist Lifestyle Hospitalist Benefits Hospitalist Requirements Clinician Testimonials Meet Your Recruiter Recruiting Newsletter
"The difference in quality of care with OBHG is night and day. For example, we track missed deliveries very closely (the rate of live births not delivered by a Board Certified physician). These incidents have gone from 5% in 2007 to 1% in 2009 under OBHG."
Quality of Care. Quality of Life.
In 2006, Dr. Chris Swain created OBHG with a vision of a laborist model that was much more comprehensive than was available at the time. Our mission today is to Elevate the Standard of Women’s Healthcare by providing in-house OB/GYN clinician support to our partner hospitals 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our highly skilled hospitalists are the cornerstone of this mission. We offer:
- Competitive and Consistent Pay
- Fully Funded Medical Malpractice Insurance With Tail
- Generous Benefits for Full-time Employees
- Full- and Part-time Positions
An Exceptional Work/Life Balance
(Typically 21 Days off a Month)
- A Predictable Schedule
- Risk Management Protocols
- Paid CME
- OBHG Clinical Management Support
- Programs That Are Embraced by Hospital Nurses and Physicians
- Opportunities to Work in Community Clinics
- Broad Range of Geographical Locations
- Professional Opportunities for Leadership and Advancement
- Lower Turnover than Industry Standards
Ob Hospitalist Group embraces an unparalleled commitment to elevating the quality and safety of women’s healthcare, and we are passionate about transforming Labor and Delivery departments nationwide. The key that brings our vision to fruition is the quality of clinicians who join our team.
If you are interested in joining the Ob Hospitalist Group team, or would like to learn more about the advantages of becoming an OBHG hospitalist, we encourage you to contact our physician recruitment staff via email at Recruiting@OBHG.com, via phone at 800.967.2289, or by submitting your information to an OBHG representative today.
We respect your privacy. We will never share your information and will only communicate directly with you. We will initiate contact only to update you on current or upcoming opportunities in your requested geographic area.
OBHG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.