Our History Our Approach Our Team Core Values, Vision, Mission Awards and Recognition
"The second night after OBHG started, a woman came in with an abruption and needed a stat C-section surgery. The OBHG physician got her into surgery within 16 minutes vs. the standard of 30 minutes. This probably averted a disaster and went a long way in confirming our decision with the nurses and local groups."
The OBHG Approach to Hospitalist Solutions
Implementing a successful OB/GYN hospitalist program begins with a clear understanding of your goals and unique obstacles. We don’t provide cookie-cutter services. We carefully consider your specific objectives and goals, cultural expectations, and unique circumstances to create a highly effective, comprehensive, financially viable OB/GYN hospitalist program that best meets your exclusive needs. This commitment to you is a key differentiator separating us from conventional laborist staffing models.
The hallmarks of an Ob Hospitalist Group program:
- Collaborating with Hospital Staff to Deploy a Personalized Hospitalist Solution
- Customizing Program Policies and Procedures to Align with Hospital Standards
- Completing Extensive Hospitalist Interview Process to Ensure a Team that Best Fits Hospital Culture
- Supplying Personalized Coding and Compliance Materials and Staff Training
- Assigning Professional Fees to Hospitals as an Offset to Program Expenses
- Monitoring Key Program Metrics to Ensure Accurate and Compliant Coding
- Delivering Detailed and Customized Analytics Offering Valuable Program Insights
- Providing Hospital Staff Training and Drills Focused on Improving Program Effectiveness
- Partnering with Hospitals to Reach out to Physician Practices and Community Clinics
- Leveraging Lessons Learned and Best Practices to Enhance Overall Program ROI
Ob Hospitalist Group is committed to helping partner hospitals:
- Create and Maintain an OB/GYN Hospitalist Program that Elevates the Quality of Care for Patients
- Support and Attract Local Physicians
- Reduce Risk
- Support Nursing Staff
- Contribute Financially and Operationally to Hospital’s Key Performance Metrics
We invite you to discover more about OBHG and the advantages that our customized programs deliver to our partner hospitals, physicians and patients. An OBHG representative would be happy to answer any questions you have as well. Or schedule a consultation today!